• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Fine Baby Using Negs And Cf Routines


    Meet A Fine Baby Using Negs And CF Routines

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. I want to share this story... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. This place look more like restaurant. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I was able to apply Negs and CF routines and it worked. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    How To Flirting title=



    Tags: quotes to get a girl  pua pick up  get a girl to kiss you  pick up line  pick up clubs  how do i get a girl  lines to get a girl  where to pick up women  tyler durden rsd  pokemon pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll