• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Woman Using Jealousy Tactics


    My Pickup Woman Using Jealousy Tactics

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. jealousy tactics really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Girls Get Guys title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll