• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Beautiful Lady Using Planned Massage Routine


    Best Way To Pick Up Beautiful Lady Using Planned Massage Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. This place look more like restaurant. One girl was sipping while looking at me. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. After I applied Planned Massage Routine, it can be taken with bare hands. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Girl Gets Hit By Foul Ball title=



    Tags: beuatiful women  hot to get a girl  pick up advice  how pick up women  best places to pick up women  tips how to get a girl  how to get a girl hot  milton h  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll