• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Amazing Lady Up Using Sit On Lap Routine


    Pick Amazing Lady Up Using Sit On Lap Routine

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I've never really been a snazzy dresser by any means, but these days it's getting way better. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She looked so fucking hot.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. She blushed a bit when I was using sit on lap routine, but after this communication has become warmer. I put my hands to her thighs. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    My Pickup Girls title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll