• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Women Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    My Pick Up Women Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is a little succes story of mine... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. I went to an upscale massage/salon place I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was not too special.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. After I applied Psychic Bouncer Routine, it can be taken with bare hands. Her eyes lit up. I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. We have a great night in my bed.


    Turn Ons For Men title=



    Tags: beatiful women  pick up openers  get a girl to have sex  get a girl for sex  get a girl in bed  ways to get a girl back  get a girl friend  best place to pick up women  online dating articles  christian relationship  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll