• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Cool Chick Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine


    How To Attract Cool Chick Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. Where do I start... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She was not too special.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. Rubbing my nipples Routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said 'No! Not here!'. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Women To Pick Up title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll