• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Amazing Baby Using Just Saying Hi Routine


    How To Approach Amazing Baby Using Just Saying Hi Routine

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. I try Just saying Hi routine - she pecked at it as a kitten. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. She was acting super sexual with kino. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    How To Get Phone Number From Girl title=



    Tags: how to get a girl fast  get it girl  pick up openers  ways to get a girl back  how to get a girl frind  best way to get a girl  lines to get a girl  non verbal communication worksheets  tips how to get girls  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll