• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Cool Girl Using Kokology Games


    Attract Cool Girl Using Kokology Games

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. There were some seats available. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. One method that seems Kokology Games to help me prepare relax her. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She said 'No! Not here!'. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    A Dating Site title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll