• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Cute Lady Using Logistics Techniques


    Kiss A Cute Lady Using Logistics Techniques

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Where do I start... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was not too special.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I've used Logistics techniques - and she got hooked. Eventually she started talking to me again. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Fox Hunting title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll