• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Women Up Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    Pick Women Up Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I was a little changed her mood using Psychic Bouncer Routine. Its really helps. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    Getting A Girl title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll