• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Best Way To Pick Up Pretty Women Using Night Game Techniques


    Best Way To Pick Up Pretty Women Using Night Game Techniques

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I was a little changed her mood using Night Game techniques. Its really helps. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Looking For Woman title=



    Tags: get a girl for sex  get a girl to like you  get a girl tonight  to get a girl  pick up line  how to get a girl wet  hot to pick up women  get girl  beautiful women quotes  neuro linguistic programmer  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll