• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Cool Lady Using Backpacker Routine


    Attract Cool Lady Using Backpacker Routine

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There were some seats available. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. I've used Backpacker Routine - and she got hooked. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    How Get A Girl title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll