• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Beautiful Lady Using Esp Routines


    Flirt With Beautiful Lady Using ESP Routines

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I use ESP routines. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    What To Say To Get Your Girl Back title=



    Tags: pick up clubs  get a girl for sex  pick up a girl  how do you get a girl  get a girl for sex  women pick up  how to get a girl frind  how to get a girl hot  pua at work  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll