• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Hot Lady Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    How To Meet A Hot Lady Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I use Easy Concert K Close Routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Free Online Dating Services title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll