• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Cute Women Using Sit On Lap Routine


    How To Pick Up A Cute Women Using Sit On Lap Routine

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. Where do I start... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I've used sit on lap routine - and she got hooked. I went to the toilet and back to her. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Get It Girl Style title=



    Tags: how attract beautiful  kiss hot close  get master storytelling  how lady bouncer  fine using dork  pick using easy  pretty dynamics techniques  lady using boyfriend  san diego online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll