• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Cute Women Using Frame Control Method


    How To Talk To Cute Women Using Frame Control Method

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This is a little succes story of mine... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She looked so fucking hot.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. She become a little nervous, when I applied Frame Control Method, but then relaxed. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. She was acting super sexual with kino. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Things To Ask A Girl To Get To Know Her title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll