• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Cute Girl Using Kiss Tests


    Pick Up A Cute Girl Using Kiss Tests

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. Where do I start... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. At one point I used kiss tests and it helped. Her eyes lit up. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said 'No! Not here!'. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Girls Getting Abused title=



    Tags: neuro linguistic  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll