• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Cute Baby Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique


    Pick Up A Cute Baby Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique

    Well I started getting laid alot around 15 cause I always had a girl friend. I got my heart broken when I was 21 so then I turned into what I call a man slut. Im 24 now and in 3 years ive slept with 20ish women. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. At this time I have successfully used Boyfriend Breaker Technique. I sit in front of her with a smile. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Guy Gets Girl Review title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll