• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Pretty Women Up Using Million Dollar Routine


    How To Pick Pretty Women Up Using Million Dollar Routine

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. As far as my current style, it's old jeans, with old band t-shirts, plad short sleve overshirts, and hoodies. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She looked so fucking hot.

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. I was able to apply Million dollar routine and it worked. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. We have a great night in my bed.


    Lonely Chat Room title=



    Tags: nlp pick up  how do u get a girl  how to get a girl wet  tips to get a girl  free how to pick up women  get that girl  way to get a girl  mystery pick up  richard bandler john grinder  free online dating ireland  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll