• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Amazing Girl Using K Closing Technique


    Ways To Pick Up Amazing Girl Using K Closing Technique

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. This place look more like restaurant. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She seems really confident and direct. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. K Closing technique work fine when I try it. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) She laughed and was cool about it all. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    How To Get A Girl To Date You title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll