• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Amazing Lady Using Naked Man Routine


    Mypickup Amazing Lady Using Naked Man Routine

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There were a lot of hot girls. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. Naked man routine work fine when I try it. Her eyes lit up. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    How To Attract Girls title=



    Tags: best place to pick up women  way to get a girl  best place to pick up women  get it girl  beautiful women  how to find a woman  pua pick up  pick up method  lillian glass body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll