• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Amazing Chick Using Fluff Talk


    My Pickup Amazing Chick Using Fluff Talk

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I headed to the this club alone. There were some seats available. There was a pretty baby near the bar. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. fluff talk helped me put her into a small trance. I tapping her on the shoulder. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. She was acting super sexual with kino. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How A Girl Gets Pregnent title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll