• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Amazing Women Using Class Routine


    How To Talk To Amazing Women Using Class Routine

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). This is a little succes story of mine... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I try Class routine - she pecked at it as a kitten. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I playing with her panty line. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. She was acting super sexual with kino. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    How To Get A Hot Girl title=



    Tags: can t get a girl  how to pick up women  best places to pick up women  pick up advice  guide to pick up women  how do you pick up women  how to get a girl frind  online communication skills training courses  women and men dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll