• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Hot Women Using Dork Slang Routines


    How To Approach Hot Women Using Dork Slang Routines

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. Where do I start... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were some seats available. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I was a little changed her mood using dork slang routines. Its really helps. I getting into more sexual state, sitting closer to her, triangular gazing, etc. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. She said 'No! Not here!'. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    How Do You Get A Girl To Like You title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll