• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Beautiful Baby Using Planned Massage Routine


    Find A Beautiful Baby Using Planned Massage Routine

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. I want to share this story... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I try to use Planned Massage Routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. Eventually she started talking to me again. I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. She was acting super sexual with kino. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    How Do I Get My Girl Back title=



    Tags: ways to get a girl  how to find a woman  ways to get a girl back  pick up training  guide to pick up women  pick up artists  get a girl in bed  how can i get a girl  ebook neil strauss  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll