• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Being A Beautiful Woman Good Thing Or Bad Thing


    Being A Beautiful Woman Good Thing Or Bad Thing

    From today's mailbag to the Dating Coach:

    Honey Susan Dunn Dating Coach:

    I am seamlessly astonished and heart-broken. I ready this guy for over 3 months. He told me I was beautiful.. majestic... asked me if I'd been in movies... thought I was the sexiest woman he'd ever been with. Supposed that men didn't just consider at me, they came right up to me.

    Consequently harshly he sent me an email crack it off. Supposed he meet to "next to" the relationship. He's a doctor and I nerve that made-up "flatline." The all-inclusive particularity has just made me under the weather, to clutch misjudged so much, and I don't want to date again, don't want to put my moment on the line.

    Suggestions?

    Signed,

    Flatlined


    Honey Flatlined:


    Ruler of all, that's just obnoxious. I've never heard that term used and it makes me under the weather to read it. (Were dowry additional clues this guy was a to the point weird?)

    One particularity that comes to mind to me stylish (but I need to talk to you in person) is that this guy was risky. He mentions additional guys coming up to you and how beautiful you are -- either for sure, or to him.

    Reminds me of the line, "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a lovely woman your wife."

    My bet, and it's just a cluster is that this guy was a 2-time loser (at least) (am I right?) and very very risky. He was attracted to your good looks, sex appeal, and YOU, and furthermore got himself sudden.

    How to control this? Expectation it? Name me for coaching and let's lever this every step of the way. Give to is something to be thinker stylish and I want to help.

    Simply,

    The Dating Instruct with the Paddles (LOL)



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll