• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Beautiful Women Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method


    How To Talk To Beautiful Women Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... She giggled. Magnet with the wrong polar Method work fine when I try it. I grabbing her by the arm. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    How To Get A Girl Like You title=



    Tags: poems to get a girl  get a girl to like you  lines to get a girl  pick up mystery  how do u get a girl  steps to get a girl  pick up advice  poems to get a girl  country pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll