• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Kiss A Amazing Girl Using Kiss Close Method


    Kiss A Amazing Girl Using Kiss Close Method

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. At one point I used Kiss Close Method and it helped. Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Dating Lines title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll