• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Attract Beautiful Lady Using The Doctor Routine


    How To Attract Beautiful Lady Using The Doctor Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. I want to share this story... I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. She become a little nervous, when I applied The Doctor routine, but then relaxed. We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Best Pick Up Lines To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: how to get a girl off  how do you get a girl  can t get a girl  pick up women in  mystery pick up  guide to pick up women  pick up  poem to get a girl back  married woman dating community  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll