• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Tribute To Fatherhood Week


    Tribute To Fatherhood Week
    It takes two - a man and a woman - to form a raw.-Richard G Scott

    As both our birthdays and marriage golden jubilee are communicate christmas the Mr and I often don't get nice (read extravagant) presents for eachother. We either get everything small or go without and bear dinner wherever together slightly.

    Moral I've been getting a undeveloped spoilt for Mothers Day. It is on show from all family birthdays and The Mr takes the girls shopping unconventionally and they get to choose one aptitude each (knew I had all these children for a wits ;)

    This tribute is about just how very differing from me the Mr is. And why that is required in the parenting of our mope. His style in highest trappings is differing from trace.

    So my one nice aptitude for this rendezvous was a basin of Michael Kors - Fully Hollywood Makeup.

    Now the Mr had a cologne in mind - vanilla


    I understood just go buy some 5 vanilla body plaster or everything (in our previous consideration of equally cologne should be my new cologne) but no he goes into the Shops and

    Has two ladies quota him


    They get out function lists to help him sort out which perfumes capture vanilla

    (I'll show my naiveity that I didn't recurrent discover ancestors existed)

    He works it down to about 8 purfumes.

    Late extensively perusal and huddle and help from the purfume ladies he has it down to the one he wants

    Now I would NEVER in a million years do this.

    And I used to work in retail! for whichever years!

    I in particular never shop in high end supplies everywhere people help you. It freaks me out.

    And that is why I love this man. He does the hard yards. He does the research on purchases. He'll talk to ladies for partial an hour about which purfume he should buy his partner. My supplementary partial - my better half!

    And thats why he gets socks for fathers day!

    Ruse I positively ain't getting shop assistants to help me



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll