• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Hot Girl Using Kiss Close Method


    Ways To Pick Up Hot Girl Using Kiss Close Method

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I headed to the this club alone. There were some seats available. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. Kiss Close Method really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. It just happened that we ended up together on a bed in her home.


    Songs To Get A Girl Back title=



    Tags: how do you get a girl  pick up girls  i can t get a girl  beuatiful women  i can t get a girl  pick up women  pick up artists  how to pick up women online  nlp training delhi  non verbal communication pics  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll