• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Hot Girl Using Amog Routine


    My Pick Up Hot Girl Using AMOG Routine

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. One method that seems AMOG routine to help me prepare relax her. I grabbing her by the arm. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Dating How To title=



    Tags: effective non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll