• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Female Using Sit On Lap Routine


    How To Impress A Female Using Sit On Lap Routine

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There were some seats available. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. At one point I used sit on lap routine and it helped. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. The girl I was told me she was married. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How To Get A Girl To Like You More title=



    Tags: pick up artist  quotes to get a girl  ways to get a girl back  pick up ladies  pick up artists  how to meet  can i get a girl  how pick up women  how to get a girl  online dating community  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll