• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up Women Using Logistics Techniques


    Pick Up Women Using Logistics Techniques

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was not too special.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. One method that seems Logistics techniques to help me prepare relax her. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Girl Playing Hard To Get title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll