• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Pretty Girl Using Mysterys Gambit Method


    Ways To Pick Up Pretty Girl Using Mysterys Gambit Method

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I was able to apply Mysterys gambit method and it worked. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    How To Get Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: can t get a girl  pick up women online  beautiful women quotes  ways to get a girl back  get girl  steps to get a girl  pick up society  nlp pick up  anthony robbins  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll