• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using Isolation Technique


    Ways To Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using Isolation Technique

    This was pretty much my first fully successful attempt after a long break in the pickup. I want to share this story... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to an upscale massage/salon place The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. She blushed a bit when I was using Isolation Technique, but after this communication has become warmer. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I told her about how she will missing out. 2 minutes later she's said: 'I'm all yours...'. Pretty big turn around for someone being so rejecting me minutes before. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    White Woman Dating Black Man title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll