• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Females Using Tree Method


    Find A Females Using Tree Method

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Where do I start... I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She looked so fucking hot.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I use Tree Method. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    I Can T Get A Girl title=



    Tags: learn how to pick up women  beuatiful women  how to get a girl fast  get a girl tonight  how to get a girl frind  how get a girl  how to meet  pick up women online  alpha male system  self hypnosis stop drinking  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll