• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Amazing Chick Using The Doctor Routine


    Find A Amazing Chick Using The Doctor Routine

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I thought 'There's nothing stopping me talking to her but my own fear!'. I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. She become a little nervous, when I applied The Doctor routine, but then relaxed. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I playing with her panty line. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    How To Get A Girl Turned On title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll