• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Get A Cute Lady Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique


    How To Get A Cute Lady Using Yes Ladder Escalation Technique

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I decided to wear my new suit with gold embroidery. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. I opened her with some playful facial gestures Yes ladder escalation technique work fine when I try it. I whispering to her ears. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    How To Get A Black Girl title=



    Tags: pick up women  learn how to pick up women  pick up woman  free how to pick up women  get a girl tonight  pick up women in  learn how to pick up women  single women  short pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll