• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Female Using Mysterys Gambit Method


    My Pick Up Female Using Mysterys Gambit Method

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. Where do I start... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. At one point I used Mysterys gambit method and it helped. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Body Language title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll