• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Beautiful Chick Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine


    How To Pick Up Beautiful Chick Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were some seats available. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Her long black hair all messy. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. After I applied Rubbing my nipples Routine, it can be taken with bare hands. I tapping her on the shoulder. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Get Any Woman title=



    Tags: pick up openers  to get a girl  how do u get a girl  how to get a girl fast  get a girl tonight  nlp pick up  ib pick up lines  to get a girl  best places to pick up women  tips how to get a girl to like you  alex domnikov  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll