• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Cool Girl Using Table Waiting Game


    Mypickup Cool Girl Using Table Waiting Game

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. There was a pretty baby near the bar. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. At one point I used Table waiting game and it helped. I tapping her on the shoulder. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    International Dating title=



    Tags: leadership skills model  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll