• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Cute Girl Using Planned Massage Routine


    My Pickup Cute Girl Using Planned Massage Routine

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were a lot of hot girls. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I said: You look great in that dress. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. Planned Massage Routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! Her eyes lit up. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she like me, but didn't want to meet me b/c she was afraid that something like this would happen between me and her and that's why she ignored me. I think this actually took a bit of pressure off the sex that would follow and made her a lot more relaxed. We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    Get Girls Now title=



    Tags: get a girl friend  how to pick up women  get a girl to have sex  get a girl tonight  picking up women  how to meet  best places to pick up women  lines to get a girl  describe verbal communication  black men dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll