• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Females Using Awkward Question Game


    How To Approach Females Using Awkward Question Game

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. Where do I start... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was not too special.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. At this time I have successfully used Awkward question game. I put my hands to her thighs. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I groping her ass, and eventually up her shirt. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. She was acting super sexual with kino. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    How To Get A Woman title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll