• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Cool Baby Using Body Language Techniques


    Attract Cool Baby Using Body Language Techniques

    I am now single again, so I shall post this lay report here. I want to share this story... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. She blushed a bit when I was using Body Language Techniques, but after this communication has become warmer. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Get Girl Friends title=



    Tags: how do you pick up women  beuatiful women  best ways to get a girl  pick up women guide  get a girl  place to pick up women  pick up lines  pick up ladies  leadership skills training  free dating for women  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll