• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Amazing Girl Using Band Slam Class Method


    Mypickup Amazing Girl Using Band Slam Class Method

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. She become a little nervous, when I applied Band Slam Class Method, but then relaxed. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    The Get Wet Girls title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll