• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Cool Chick Using Stand Up Routines


    How To Pick Up Cool Chick Using Stand Up Routines

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. I want to share this story... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was not too special.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. My first words was: 'I can to help you uncover your inner goddess...'. 'Oooooooo' she said...'that was...wow.. goddess...'. She was very turned on by my choice of words. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I was able to apply Stand Up Routines and it worked. We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    Get Girls To Sleep With You title=



    Tags: pick up method  get a girl back  pick up artist  pick up line  get a girl back  beautiful women quotes  beautiful women quotes  how to get a girl horny  richard bandler products  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll