• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Female Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    Approach Female Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There were a lot of hot girls. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She was amazing I can't lie.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. She brightened up considerably after I used the Psychic Bouncer Routine. Really work! Eventually she was telling me how cute and charming I was, and how horny she was. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    Soon we were kissing and after that, doing some foreplay. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    Get My Ex Girl Back title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll