• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Woman Using Isolation Technique


    How 2 Get A Woman Using Isolation Technique

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There were some seats available. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    Her long black hair all messy. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I said 'hmm, are you a good kisser?' she says 'yes' I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. Isolation Technique helped me put her into a small trance. I talking and touching her lower back maintaining great eye contact. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said 'No! Not here!'. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    How To Get Any Girl title=



    Tags: get a girl to like you  learn to pick up women  how to meet women  get it girl  to get a girl  beatiful women  how to pick up women online  get yo girl  human communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll