• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Hot Lady Using Kokology Games


    My Pick Up Hot Lady Using Kokology Games

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. Kokology Games work fine when I try it. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    Dating Woman title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll